The vision of our TFGTI is “TO ENSURE SMILE ON EVERY FACE”. This is best done by establishing a redeemed, regenerated and progressive society, which will be free from exploitation, injustice and disparities–where the overall development and dignity of every person will be secured, where people can live in peace, with solidarity, co-operation & brotherhood and where the rights and dignity of each one will be protected.
The Mission of The Full Gospel Trust of India is:
- To work with communities to end hunger, poverty, social injustice and care for the Earth.
- To serve individuals and families in the poorest communities throughout India
- To ensure that children growing up in poverty get an excellent education, health care and protection to their basic human rights,
- To bring clean, safe drinking water to people in India and to conserve and restore natural ecosystems.
- To provide training and generate employment for youth and adults and provide business and education loans.
- To spread networking with NGO’s and Go’s for better impact and development of the communities in India.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We are committed to the poor
- Every person is of equal value and worth. Therefore, we are committed to working with poor people and communities, supporting them as they strive to meet their basic needs, overcome injustice and fulfill their dreams during their life time.
- We are committed to the whole person
- We are committed to work with people in the context of family, community and environment, with concern for their physical, mental, social and emotional well-being. We always adopt holistic approach in our call and commitment.
- We are committed to excellence
- We are committed to work with our partners, supporters, co-workers and volunteers in a professional manner. We will strive for excellence, encouraging creativity and innovation.
- We are committed to learn from others
- We are committed to learning from others in humility, and will seek to respond well to constructive criticism, and the changing needs of those we serve.
- We are committed to collaborate
- We are committed to working with other organizations in a spirit of collaboration rather than competition, locally, nationally and internationally.
- We are committed to accountability
- We are accountable to our partners, members, well wishers and supporters, striving to be honest, trustworthy and transparent. We are accountable to them for the time and resources at our disposal. We are committed to fulfill all government requirements.